Cuisinart DCC-1200 12-Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker, PARENT

Cuisinart

Cuisinart DCC-1200 12-Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker, PARENT
From Cuisinart

After having the coffeemaker over a month, I am ready to review it. This coffee maker is great with great features. The 1-4 cup coffee setting is always used. The coffeemaker alerts you when it is done brewing and when the hot plate shuts off. Never again will I leave the house with the coffee pot on. I have yet to use the self-cleaning setting, but it is nice to know it is there. I have a dedicated container for measuring water, so I don't worry about looking in the reservoir to see if I have the right amount of water, and I have no trouble filling it. The coffee does taste noticeably better than that produced by my other coffeemaker, and the coffeemaker looks great with my other appliance. I thought the coffee would be a bit hotter, but it is still hotter than the coffee produced by my last coffeemaker.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Coffeemaker , Cuisinart

0 comments: